See signify(1) for more information about what OpenBSD Signify is and how to use it.
I started signing etsh releases with the 1st signify key pair as of etsh-5.2.0 (see older releases).
- * signify public key: etsh-v6sh.pub (current)
- - signify public key: etsh-v6shell.pub
- 3rd signify public key: jan-signify.pub
- 2nd signify public key: janeitzel-signify.pub
- 1st signify public key: janeitzel-signify.pub (old)
Signify is quite a useful way to sign software. I've learned some things along the way, which is why there's more than 1 valid public key in the above list. I'll use the latest one, flagged as `* ... (current)' to verify current/future etsh (v6sh) (and related project) releases.
OpenPGP / GPG Key
I don't do OpenPGP / GPG any longer.
Please contact me if you have any comments or questions.